Are you looking for a candid mental health professional who shares from her journey and expertise? …Look no further
Melody is an eloquent speaker who speaks on various issues of mental health and shares passionately from professional and personal perspectives. Whether you are a caregiver, have a mental illness, or knows someone who does, Melody’s talks are for you.
Speaking topics Include:
- What’s the difference and Impact between Mental Health and Mental Illness?
- The Ups and Downs of Parenting: What is Normal, What is Not?
- Self-Care for the Caregiver
- Reflections and Further explorations of When Lightning Strike Twice
- Dispelling the Myths about Anxiety and Depression
If you are interested in booking Melody Leclair to come speak at your event, please connect with her through the contact tab.
To view Melody’s media package, click on the following : Media Kit When Lightning Strikes Twice
To hear or see more, search below.
To listen to Melody’s radio Author Interview with Ron Hughes at Hope Stream Radio, visit https://hopestreamradio.com/program/author-interview/ or click HERE
For part two of Melody’s interview visit,
Melody on 100 Huntley Street: